- World’s largest wire and cable company
- World’s largest producer of singlemode and multimode fiber
- More than 5 million miles of bend insensitive fiber deployed
- The first to introduce bend tolerant fiber ( 2002 )
- $10 billion annual sales
- 17 research & development facilities
- 130 years of wire & cable experience
- 3800 patents granted, 650 inventions
- 20,000 employees in 50 countries
- More than 80 million miles of fiber installed across North America
- A leading market share position for fiber cable
- Over 1.5 million square feet of fiber manufacturing facilities
- 16 facilities and more than 4,000 employees
- Highest level of certifications in the industry ( TL, ISO )
- Over 100,000 varieties of fiber cable available.
- Products that serve all markets and applications.