Why choose Prysmian?
With around 21,000 employees, active in 50 countries, our specialism in energy and telecoms puts us at the heart of so many industries, everyday products and experiences.
Our cables form the infrastructure people need to make things happen, from power distribution, to the latest internet optic fibers, we help communities get what they need to thrive.
We're searching for graduates who are excited to pursue a business management or technical career.
To apply for the program, you'll need a Degree in one of the following fields:
- Engineering, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or be currently working towards one;
- Business Administration, Economics or Finance or be currently working towards one.
We also expect you to:
- have had an outstanding university career, with experience abroad;
- have graduated not more than 18 months ago;
- be able to speak fluent English (a second language is preferential title)
- be willing and ready to live overseas for 2 years, experiencing new cultures and work environments;
- demonstrate strong communication skills and interpersonal skills.