New Brochure Highlights Emergency Product Offerings
September is National Preparedness Month, a time for Americans to review their preparedness plans for disasters or emergencies in their homes, businesses and communities as we enter the peak of hurricane season. Enabling the sustainability of power is critical to emergency response efforts in storm and hurricane-stricken communities. Prysmian Group offers a wide range of cabling solutions for emergency relief and rebuild efforts and is ready to assist during storm & hurricane response situations.
With superior expertise and industry-leading power cables and accessories, Prysmian Group can provide the mission-critical products that are essential to resuming and sustaining power to the crucial infrastructures needed to face these emergencies.
- Portable and Temporary Power during outages
- Cabling for Heavy Industrial & Harsh Environments
- Communications Network Support
- Asset Monitoring and Condition Assessment Systems
- Power Restoration Accessories
- CAROL® Cord & Cordset products used for portable and temporary power during outages.
- GENERAL CABLE® Industrial MV power cables from 2.4 kV to 35 kV for permanent power in many commercial and industrial infrastructures.
- AIRGUARD® Industrial Armored LV and MV power cables for permanent power in heavy industrial and harsh environments and offshore markets.
- ELASPEED® Accessories for glanding, jointing, connecting and terminating.
- PRYCAM® Asset Monitoring Systems for monitoring, condition assessment and asset management of electrical systems.
- GenSPEED® Category datacom cables for communications network support.
Our products are in-stock and readily available for immediate shipping. Reach out now your Prysmian Group / General Cable sales representative.
Emergency Order Line (Regular Business Hours): 800-243-8020
Emergency Order Line (Outside Business Hours) : 859-386-9850
Emergency Email: [email protected]