Our end-to-end know-how encompasses from the design of the overall system, up to the design and production of any of its key components, including power subsea cables, hybrid power cables, an impressive portfolio of special thermo-plastic and super-duplex subsea umbilicals, high-pressure hoses, subsea accessories to fit extreme performances, terminations, and buoyant, workover umbilicals for well intervention systems, best in class ROV systems, sounding cables, pipeline heating systems and many other more.
Prysmian has also an experienced and dedicated team to provide 24/7 offshore services.
Just to highlight some of the key performances we provide:
- Ultra-high strength steel wires—pre-formed up to 2,200 N/mm2
- Special long-length cables delivered on very high load reels
- Cables and wires designed for underwater depths of up to 6,000 m
- Capability to reengineer to include the specially needed components to operate the wells, but on a smaller diameter
- Fast prototyping approach, based on very strong R&D protocols and lab
- Know-how on developing hybrid solutions by levering Prysmian’s unrivalled technology on subsea power cables
Staying at the forefront of the Oil & Gas industry developments and fueled by continuous investment on R&D, our cables go beyond existing industry standards and are ready to engage the future development of the subsea explorations and production. And our full value chain sets us apart, giving our customers a hassle-free single point of contact for all their project needs.