What we are looking for
The Industrial Controller will support the business in order to develop, maintain and optimize the controlling activities of our plant/business. The Industrial controller ensures the right level of support to the business leaders and act as bridge with the finance corporate functions.
The Industrial Controller will ensure the correct implementation of the HQ guidelines on the local/business activities with respect to monthly/yearly forecast and consolidation.
“Discover the possibilities of working for one of the world’s leading infrastructure businesses”.
CEO Prysmian Group
5 Key Knowledge Areas
- Degree in Engineering/Economics; and also in Finance/Statistics/Mathematics/; a certification in audit is a plus;
- Experience in cost management, budget management and industrial reporting;
- Experience in industrial controlling, minimum 5 years;
- Strong record of analysis and cost reduction;
- Strong command of Microsof Office, SAP is required; additional software knowledge is a plus (Qlikview, Programming);
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Partner with the business owners in order to deliver the strategy according to the finance guidelines;
- Review the business needs and partnering with the relevant internal stakeholders;
- Manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting accordingly to the business needs;
- Manage the inventory and investments activities as per requested;
- The Industrial Controller is responsible for the performance and KPIs management;
- Provide feedback and process improvement (automated and manual);
- Update the systems and internal documentation accordingly.