What we are looking for
The Industrial Controller will support the business to develop, maintain and optimize the controlling activities of our plant/business. In addition, the Industrial controller supports business leaders and acts as a bridge with the finance corporate functions.
The Industrial Controller will ensure the correct implementation of the HQ guidelines on the local/business activities concerning monthly/yearly forecast and consolidation.
“Discover the possibilities of working for one of the world’s leading infrastructure businesses”.
CEO Prysmian Group
5 Key Knowledge Areas
- Degree in Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics (audit certificate is a plus)
- Experience in cost management, budget management and industrial reporting
- Experience in industrial controlling (5 years minimum)
- Strong record of analysis and cost reduction
- Strong command of Microsoft Office and SAP is required; additional software knowledge is a plus (Qlikview, Programming)
- Fluency in the English language
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Partner with the business owners in order to deliver the strategy according to the finance guidelines
- Review the business needs and partner with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Manage the planning, budgeting and forecasting accordingly to the business needs
- Manage the inventory and investments activities as requested
- The Industrial Controller is responsible for the performance and KPIs management
- Provide feedback and process improvement (automated and manual)
- Update the systems and internal documentation accordingly