FibreONE Partnership Expands Offering with New Partner MacLean Network Solutions
Categories : Corporate
MacLean Network Solutions join the FibreONE partnership to offer critical components to build broadband infrastructure across rural Canada.
The FibreONE partnership announces MacLean Network Solutions will join Prysmian Group, Clearfield, Inc., Dura-Line, Oldcastle Infrastructure and Primex in an unprecedented partnership that aims to deliver a comprehensive high-speed broadband infrastructure solution to the rural areas of Canada. FibreONE offers the broadest possible range of telecommunication solutions, leveraging each partner company’s strong technologies to deliver one best-in-class solution to customers. MacLean Network Solutions will bring a comprehensive line of outside plant hardware to the already robust offering.
“We are excited to have MacLean Network Solutions join FibreONE and, together, offer the critical components to build broadband infrastructure across the rural areas of Canada,” said Tim Emoff, Vice President Telecom/Partner, SOS Solutions, the Canadian-based manufacturers representative group supporting sales of FibreONE. “Each of these partner companies have a shared objective: to close the rural and urban digital divide and together develop the much-needed infrastructure to guarantee access to voice and internet, on both fixed and mobile wireless networks.”
This one-of-a-kind offering features industry-leading technologies from:
- Prysmian Group, the world leader in the energy and telecom cable systems industry and the largest manufacturer of cables in the world measured in revenues.
- Clearfield, Inc., the specialist in fiber management for service providers is accelerating cost-effective fiber-fed deployments with the industry's most craft-friendly fiber optic management and pathway products.
- Dura-Line, the leading international manufacturer and distributor of communication and energy infrastructure products and systems including conduit, cable-in-conduit, pipe, and accessories.
- MacLean Network Solutions, manufacturer of a comprehensive line of outside plant hardware for pole to pole, pole to house, and bonding and grounding needs.
- Oldcastle Infrastructure, providing the largest product breadth of composite underground enclosures protecting essential infrastructure connections for communications and telecom markets.
- Primex, offering premium engineered plastic enclosures to leading copper, coax and fiber service providers, integrators and builders.
In 2020, Canada invested $7 billion to provide high-speed broadband access to 100 percent of Canadian citizens in all provinces and territories by 2030. Canadian provinces, territories and municipalities, as well as corporations and broadband infrastructure developers and operators, are ready to effectively leverage these funds. The FibreONE program provides these stakeholders with a competitive end-to-end solution that is in full compliance and alignment with government initiatives.
To learn more about FibreONE, visit www.fibre-one.ca.