High Endurance Electronics Wire & Cable
CAROL® EXZEL® High-Endurance Electronic Cables are engineered for extreme environments where unparalleled performance is critical and cable failures are not an option. An exceptional choice that offers complete peace of mind, this new cabling line excels in applications where oil, liquids, vapors or other substances can attack the jacketing of conventional “round gray” PVC electronic cables. Along with improved jacketing performance, EXZEL’s innovative dual foil/braid shield technology provides more effective shielding. This dual-foil design with 85% copper braid coverage significantly reduces electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) over traditional single-foil tape designs.
CAROL® EXZEL® High-Endurance Cables provides:
- Reduced downtime for lower cost of ownership
- Superior reliability, even in the harshest environments
- An extensive selection to meet application needs
- Optimum lifespan in severe operating conditions
- The highest available shield coverage for maximum EMI/RFI resistance
- Low-Smoke, Zero-Halogen constructions
- Premium-grade PVC insulation and jacketing for routing in tight spaces
- Resistance to most oils (UL Class 43) and to ambient temperatures up to 105˚C
Our EXZEL® High-Endurance electronics line is used in applications such as:
- Food and beverage
- Medical diagnostics
High-Endurance Electronic Cables
They are manufactured with the selection, quality and dependability our customers have come to expect from CAROL® Brand cables. From special jacket colors, print legends and TRU-Mark sequential footage markings to unique constructions, innovative materials and quality manufacturing, our expert engineers offer superior service and design assistance. Most of our products carry UL, ETL, RoHS, CSA and other major approvals from around the globe.