The advantage of Prysmian’s decades of experience and expertise in mining cable technology continues to provide practical benefits over the entire life cycle of cable engineered specifically for mining applications. Better design and construction, utilizing industry standard materials and process technology, provides the most reliable performance over the life of the cable, resulting in the lowest cost per ton.
Prysmian’s mining cables feature:
- Longer lifetime
- Chemical and climate resistance
- Exceptional reliability
- Customized and multifunctional engineering
- The smallest possible dimensions
- Repair services
- Exceptional safety level
Prysmian’s mining cables are manufactured in accordance with the following industry standards:
- ICEA S75-381 Portable and Power Feeder Cables for use in mines and similar applications
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 96 Portable Power Cables, and certified by Energy, Mines and Resources Canada
- CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 96.1 Mine Power Feeder Cables
- Mine Safety and Health Administration flame test requirements and accepted for listing by MSHA
Regardless of the application, Prysmian can provide the best-performance, best-fit and best-cost solution for any mining application.