Custom wire, harnesses and assemblies designed to meet your exact specifications
As a world leader in wire and cable, Prysmian Group is able to vertically integrate our diverse product lines and capabilities to design and develop application-specific cables into custom connectorized solutions. This enables us to control cost, lead time, specifications and supply in order to better meet your needs. From the basics of simple cutting, stripping, terminating and marking to custom shielding, sonic welding, PCB connectorization and over-molding—we do it better!
- Hot stamp circuit print
- Inkjet circuit print
- Braided sleeve
- Ultrasonic welding (splice)
- Battery/automotive power
- RJ45 Ethernet/D-sub cables
- Audio/video/coaxial cables
- Plastic fiber optic
- Over-molding thermoplastic and thermoset materials
A Diverse Portfolio of Wire and Cable
From energy and industrial to data communications and fiber optic, and every type of cable in between, integrating our world-class products allows us to better manage the entire supply chain to manage ever-changing raw material costs, lead times and inventory—to not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Extensive Wire and Cable Testing Capabilities
Prysmian Group employs a range of equipment to perform a vast array of electrical, mechanical, environmental and dimensional tests to ensure that our products meet the industry’s highest standards.
World-Class Service & Support
Prysmian offers customers all the strengths and value of a large company, but our people give us the agility and responsiveness of a small one. Our team works side-by-side with customers to design innovative, cost-effective solutions that meet exact specifications while providing value-added services. Backed by an organization that is flexible and responsive with a commitment to maintaining lasting customer relationships, Prysmian provides superior service and support. You’ll find dedicated professionals who understand the vital importance of customer satisfaction as well as the experience and know-how to achieve it.
- Co-development of engineering cable content
- Engineering and design team that is flexible in supporting customers’ needs
- Experienced manufacturing workforce with manual and machine operation expertise
- Culture of continuous improvement, safety and Lean/Six Sigma manufacturing practices
- Efficient online order management capabilities such as Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) systems
- Expertise in project management
Custom Design & Commitment to Quality
Prysmian provides customers with unique turn-key solutions of the highest quality possible. Our products and services are used for applications in fields where there is no room for error—from surgical and military equipment to locomotives. Our customers have specifications that only the strongest and most ethical companies are able to meet, and our production facilities are designed and equipped to meet the most rigorous performance standards. Our manufacturing facility has a dedicated prototype shop to provide quick turnaround and design support.
- Our product certifications and qualifications include IPC/WHMA-A-620, IPC J-STD-001; ISO 9001:2015; UL/CSA; TIA/EIA/IEEE
- Products are compliant with RoHS and REACH.
- Solutions can meet “Buy American” production requirements.
- Industries served include medical, transit, mining, construction, agriculture, specialty vehicle, military, power and renewable energy.
- Our testing includes 100% Continuity Testing and Hi-Pot capabilities.