Submarine Cable Offshore Specialties
Prysmian Group’s solutions to Oil&Gas Offshore Subsea Industry
Our solutions to Oil&Gas Offshore Subsea Industry are specially developed for cutting edge operations on the Oil&Gas harshest conditions, such as challenging deep water Projects in Brasilian Pre-Salt area, on both static and severe dynamic applications.
Our best in class R&D and Engineering leads toward optimized operating behavior of the subsea systems which we design to highest level of system reliability, safety, life cycle, easiness to install and to interface with the other equipment.
Our End to End Know how encompasses from design of the overall system, up to the design and production of any of its key components; such as power subsea cables, hybrid power cables, an impressive portfolio of special thermo-plastic and Super-duplex Subsea Umbilicals, high pressure Hoses, subsea accessories to fit extreme performances, terminations, and buoyant, Workover Umbilicals for well intervention systems, best in class ROV Systems, Sounding Cables, pipeline heating systems and many other more.
Prysmian has also an experienced and dedicated team to provide 24/7 offshore services.
Just to highlight some of the key performances we provide:
- Ultra-high strength steel wires – pre-formed up to 2,200 N/mm2;
- Special long-length cables delivered on very high load reels;
- Cables and wires designed for underwater depths of up to 6,000 m;
- Capability to reengineer to include the specially needed components to operate the wells, but on a smaller diameter;
- Fast prototyping approach, based on very strong R&D protocols and lab;
- Know how on developing Hybrid solutions by levering on Prysmian unrivalled technology on subsea power cables.